Getting Started at Ideal Professional Institute School Of Nursing
ENTRANCE /ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS –
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Step 1 : Application
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of graduation
- Have a signed permission from a parent or guardian if less than 18 years old at the time of admission
- Have a personal interview with the admissions representative or a school official
- Submit a signed enrollment agreement and make payment arrangements for the required tuition and fees.
Step 2 : Program Tuition
All financial responsibilities must be met prior to starting classes.
Step 3 : Clear The Following Screenings
- Physical examination
- Obtain or sign a declination of the Hepatitis B Vaccine
- 10 Panel drug test
- Level II Background check
Step 4 : Personal Interview
A personal interview with each applicant is required prior to acceptance into any program. The personal interview also gives the institution an opportunity to evaluate the applicant and determine eligibility.
Step 5 : Acceptance into the institution
- A complete physical health form must be submitted to the School Director. Final acceptance into the program will be contingent upon the results of the medical form.
- No student may enroll in a clinical course unless the health form has been submitted, reviewed, and accepted.
- The applicant will be informed of the admissions decision once all requirements have been met.